Babysitting Ethan

One of the absolutely greatest things about being retired is that I can help out Emily and Brian by babysitting grandson, Ethan on the days that Emily is assisting with Child Find Screenings. She does this on a part-time basis each month, but it allows myself and Lynda (Emily's mom, aka Gram) to spend quality time with the cutie-patootie. It also gives me some photo opportunities while I'm there so here are a few pix that I took last time I was babysitting. Oh yes, and I threw one in with Neil when ya'll came over to our house. No, Emily, you haven't seen these yet either :)



2 Comments:
What precious pictures of our adorable grandson! I love the one of him pretending to be shy! Yes, we are very blessed to be in the same town and have numerous opportunities to interact with him and his dad and mom. Thanks, Nana and Pappy, for all you do for them.
thanks so much for the way you love ethan... and all of us. :) we are so blessed. and those are great pictures, by the way.
Post a Comment
<< Home