Monday, January 09, 2006

Tagged for the moment...


Ok, thanks to Emily here's my tagged list, but I'm revising it somewhat to "3 truths and a lie"... (just a little white one) to make this a bit more interesting...

> four jobs you've had in your life:
1. professional educator
2. cook at a Chinese Carry-out
3. Gilchrist Hall dorm switchboard operator at FSU
4. piano teacher

> four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Babes in Toyland (FYI-this is not an x-rated film!)
2. Father of the Bride
3. The Birds
4. Westside Story

> four places you have lived:
1. Belle Glade, FL
2. Atlanta, GA
3. Panama City, FL
4. Pensacola, FL

> four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Fishing with Red
2. 24!!
3. Curb Appeal (HGTV)
4. Divine Design (HGTV)

> four places you have been on vacation:
1. Grand Bahama Island
2. Hawaii
3. Disneyland
4. Grand Canyon

> four websites you visit daily (excluding blogs...shucks!)
1. www.hgtv.com
2. www.weatherunderground.com
3. www.microsoft.com
4. www.google.com

> four of your favorite foods:
1. yellow grits
2. my mom's potato salad
3. aunt Lois' 7-layer chocolate cake
4. beets

> four places you would rather be right now:
1. at work...NOT! (oops. gave that one away didn't I? :)
2. playing with my grandson, Ethan
3. in a big, warm, bubbly hot tub with a sparkling glass of bubbly
4. hanging out with my YaYa sisters

> four bloggers you are tagging:
Well, since my network of fellow bloggers is limited (and Emily's already tagged everyone I know), I guess the buck stops here. However, I do have "lunch on me" for the first person who can 100% successfully guess which answers are the little distractors I've embedded above...Chili's anyone?

4 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

OK!! you know i can't turn down free food. :) here's my guesses....
the lies are
1. chinese cook
2. the birds
3. atlanta
4. fishing with red
5. hawaii
6. microsoft.com
7. beets
8. at work
how'd i do??

8:03 PM  
Blogger Mama D said...

Em, pretty good...you almost got 100%, but 7 out of 8 isn't bad. If no one else gets them all right, then lunch is on me! :)

8:10 PM  
Blogger emily said...

aw man, i was sure i had them right... ok, don't tell me you like BEETS!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Mama D said...

I hate beets!

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home