Happy Birthdays!!

Happy Birthday to Me....and Pam...and maybe Karina! Today just so happens to be not only my birthday, but my sister-in-law, Pam's birthday as well...and if Kristie (who is now several days past her due date) goes into labor within the next 24 hours, there's the possibility that Karina will be born today as well. What do you think the odds are of three females in the same family having the same birthdate of August 7th? It must be a gazillion to one! Anyway, we're all walking around with our cell phones fully charged waiting anxiously at any minute to get a call from Jeff so that we can head to the hospital for this exciting new birthing event!
In the meantime, I officially celebrate the fact that I turn "double nickels" this year which in my own mind is still hard to conceive, but hey that's how it is...time marches on. I doubt that the good Lord will bless me with 55 more years, but if I can get close to it that would indeed be a blessing. The Psalmist said, "Teach us to number our days aright, so that we might gain a heart of wisdom." Psalm 90:12. I pray that this Psalm holds true for me as I grow older with each passing year. "But I trust in you, O Lord; I say, You are my God. My times are your hands." Psalm 31:15

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home